Hi, is this like a lounge for just chatter?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Schoonner, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Schoonner

Schoonner Senior Member

If It is, I just wanted to share why I think boats and designing boats is totally awesome. If I get bored with something, there's always something else to do. That, and I have to reason to get of disability income and get a stinking job so I can pay to have her hauled out when the time comes that I need her hauled out and fixed.

I also have a reason to learn to dive. If I loose her, I want to be able to pick her up off the bottom with tire innertubes and a couple air compressors or something. Though with a mast and rigging, that might be a bad idea, idk... I guess maybe I should glance at diving schools after I figure out how to get home schooling from westlawn.

Maybe if I worked at a marina and maybe a yard doing something like taking engines apart and putting them back together with the bolts in the same holes they came out of It would be better than a job. I have problems with obsessive compulsive stuff like not feeling right if a bolt that came out of one hole doesn't go back in that same hole unless there's something wrong with it.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2011
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.