Any laminators looking for work in Maine?

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by Figmental, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Figmental

Figmental New Member

I'm new here so let me know if this posting is inappropriate for this forum. I have a 52' wood boat and plan to install a Vaitses Overlay on the hull next spring and summer. I'd like to hire some experienced help to install the overlay. Anyone here want to work? It will be done to the guidelines in Allan Vaitses 1989 edition of Covering Wood Boats with Fiberglass.
    Can anyone guide me to the cheapest source of materials in Maine? I sure appreciate any clues!
    Thanks,
    David

2. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

to get materials cheaper then retail,,i might be able to make a call for ya and see what they could do for ya,,,,do you have a yard or place to do the work? will ya need them to pull the boat? i ahve alot of friends up there ;)