96 Rinker Rocket

Discussion in 'Jet Drives' started by bgage, Feb 26, 2007.

1. bgage

bgage New Member

I am in need of some parts that I am not sure where to find them or what they are called. I am really new to this jet boat stuff and I have enjoyed it very much and would like to continue the summer fun. For some reason last summer I lost off the back end the nozzle,and I believe it is called the rudder.
    I also lost the part that connects to the boat that is a 4 bolt set up. It is a 96 Rinker rocket. Is it possible to find these parts used or is it time to call it quits and sell the boat for what it is worth. It is 120 HP and I just had at the beginning of the summer the propeller and the seal that goes around the intake for the water replaced. Any ideas would be very appreciative.My email is tibg20jj@comcast.net

Bob

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.