1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

1975 23.5 Slickcraft

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by debbiedo4365, Aug 14, 2012.

1. debbiedo4365

debbiedo4365 New Member

Hi All! I have a 1975 slickcraft that I want to sell and I am not sure where to put the posting. Is there a forum like this for selling this type of boat?

2. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

Hi Debbie,
    I've moved your thread to the marketplace forum where it's ok to post a boat for sale, especially one that is unique or significant and might be of interest to members here. Mostly though the marketplace forum contains project boats, boatbuilding tools, parts, and the subforum for boat molds and tooling.

If your boat is in good condition you could also post it on www.powerboatlistings.com which is a free powerboat classified site
    (or sites like boattrader.com, etc.)

3. debbiedo4365

debbiedo4365 New Member

Thank you and I'm sorry I'm brand new to this and dont know how to use it..

4. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

No problem at all - welcome to the forum.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.