1972 super sidewinder 455

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by side2, Oct 22, 2006.

1. side2

side2 Junior Member

can anyone help me,I just bought a 18' s. sidewinder off ebay and the joker I bought it from did not tell me a few things, under the bow is a few things missing like support is there anyone out there that has a 72 18' s. sidewinder that can take pics for me so that I can put it back the way it should be, also the seats were taken out and put back in by what looks like a 5 year old, they were plasterd in with bondo & fiberglass, looks like the grand tetons, so if someone could also tell me if the seats were fiberglassed in or somehow bolted down, the info would help me out quite a bit
    thank you
    side2

2. fretmonger

fretmonger Junior Member

Hey there... there is a new forum just for Sidewinders at: www.sidewinder-boats.com
    Please come a join and well be sure to help you out there. I am SidewindersRCool and have an 18 SS Outboard... I have several pictures of the boat but i dont have any under the bow... come on over there and we can talk more.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.