Looking for a partner in Tunisia

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by Aziz THRAYA, Mar 22, 2024.

1. Aziz THRAYA

Aziz THRAYA New Member

Hi,

I am seeking a partner (a brand) to manufacture boats in Tunisia, primarily for export to Europe. Tunisia, located in North Africa, offers significant advantages: a free trade agreement with Europe (no customs duties), the capital is just a 2-hour flight from Paris, there's access to affordable and skilled labor, the country is stable, and it boasts developed industrial infrastructure. I am an engineer with a degree from Polytechnique and have been the CEO of my own IT integration company for 12 years, but I am looking to shift my career.

I own a factory covering 3,000 square meters and offices in the heart of the capital. I have a strong understanding of boat manufacturing through friends in the industry and am proficient in CNC, 3D modeling, electronics, mechanics, and management.

The targeted boat model is powerboats, specifically focusing on powercat boats, ranging in size from 13' to 32'.

Feel free to contact me or leave a message if interested.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.