Your custom boats:

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by TheA$$Man, Mar 22, 2005.

1. TheA$$Man

TheA$$Man New Member

I am currently preparing to build my first boat. I bought the "Fiberglass boat building for amateurs" book of the Glen-L site and have been thinking long and hard on the details.

Right now the plan is for a small 14-17' boat. Im going to try and model it after the jetboats and v-drive ski boats from the 70s, the low profile and racey look. Right now, plans are for either a 4.3 V6 inboard mated to a v-drive, or a 305-350 with a jetdrive.

Anyways, Im just curious if any of you have pics of boats you have completed yourself. If you could post pics, it would be great, the more the better. Im really excited to see what is possible.

THanks in advance.

The A$$Man.