bay boat

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by snapper340, Mar 1, 2006.

1. snapper340

snapper340 Junior Member

I have found a '95 coastal craft 2100 fiberglass center console for sale. I tried to find the boat name in the NADA blue book to check it's value but no mention of coastal craft boats anywhere in the blue book. also I looked coastal craft up on the web, but they show to be an aluminum boat manufacturer. is there a parent company for this particular boat? anyway the boat has a 1982 mercury 150 hp saltwater outboard, and tandem axle trailer. the motor is in great shape with good compression on all 6 cylinders. the asking price is $4850.00. no fishfinder or trolling motor is included in the price. is this a good deal, or should I keep looking? any help would be appreciated.

2. KCook

KCook Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.