Honda 150 outboard drawing

Discussion in 'Outboards' started by Nojjan, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Nojjan

Nojjan All thumbs...

Please help me with a installation drawing of a Honda 150 Outboard (or advise me how to aquire it).

Thanks / N

2. dskira

dskira Previous Member

I asked a time ago to Honda the same question by letter they answer me they don't have it.
    I wounder, do they built there engine out of the blue, just having fun putting the parts together? I don't think so. Thery are just immensly arrogant and uncooperative, not like Tohatsu. Good peoples, good informations no BS like Honda.Try an other brand.

3. Nojjan

Nojjan All thumbs...

I tried Yamaha, pretty much the same response. I guess they sell enough to OEM's. Don't need to bother with you and me.

My hope was that some kind soul would share what they had succeeded to aquire...I'll keep trying and if I get it I will share it for sure.

4. dskira

dskira Previous Member

Sorry to hear that about yamaha. We all should go Tohatsu. All the drawing are in the Tohatsu web-site with current price. By the way finding a price of a Honda it's almost trying to brake in on a Swiss Bank!
    The Honda brochure is pathetique with most of the pictures representing happy families, no word about the engine, just how good they are. They take the customer as a succer who will go the the dealer anyway and will buy what the dealer told them.
    As you can see I am not happy by large corporation who try to sell on marketing wind, even if I have to admit that the Honda engine itself is very good!
    I like the Tohatsu aproach, simple, direct, no BS and right price.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.