[need help on boat info]

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by billyboy, Jan 5, 2008.

1. billyboy

billyboy New Member

okay i new here so if mess up ro ask wrong question please forgave me.My name is Bill i was surfing around this site and found alot of boat that i could only dream of.I know i would never made enough money in my life time to buy one of this piece of art unless i win a lotto.there is one boat that i could not take my eyes off and can,t find anymore info on it.The Countach car knowing that i can never affort {maybe} a countach boat,is there a plan or a drawing for this boat that you can get? please help ease my brain so i can sleep at night know this is not a dream and maybe one day i can make one of this baby to enjoy.Thanks please email me if you have any info.Bill_723@hotmail.com

Attached Files:

2. Ike

Ike Senior Member

3. Trevlyns

Trevlyns Senior Citizen/Member

Just an idle observation here…

Knowing little about powerboats, but quite a bit about wings, that fancy F1 style wing has to be for show surely. Downforce is the last thing you’d need on the aft end of such a craft – would be far better suited to the front!

Still, style sells, I guess.

Quick take-up on that one Peter - well done!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.