Boat/Yacht Designer Needed

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Waco, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Waco

Waco New Member

Boat/Yacht designer and assistant R&D manager for leading aluminum boat and pontoon manufacturer. Responsibilities include CAD, conceptual designs, and NMMA certification procedures. Alohapontoons.com or 800-776-9226.

2. Marine DCG

Marine DCG New Member

3. woody_paul

woody_paul HND Boat design student

Hi

I am currently in my final year of BSC Power and Sail studies, I have already completed a HND in Leisure boat design. Advanced composite techniques is a big part of my course, and some of the work I have completed here has involved testing and advancing composite panels for Jonathon Jones F1 powerboat racer. I am fully trained to use Autocad, Maxsurf, Solidworks/Cosmos Works, Rhino I am now looking for work in the marine design industry, and am very prepared to Migrate to wherever work is available. It would be much appreciated if you could email me back with any suitable position that may be available, and what would be required of me. if needed I can put together a portfolio of my work and forward that on to you.

Thank you for you Time

Paul Kirkwood
    kirki1084@yahoo.com