seeking a young partner

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Paul Mooney, Jan 24, 2005.

1. Paul Mooney

Paul Mooney Junior Member

Fairmetal Boats, a small metal yacht builder: www.fairmetalboats.com is seeking a young partner willing to match partially or equally my investment in time and dollars for a share of the business and furture profit share. New partner shall bring CAD skills and be able to convert existing steel yacht plans into cut files. Must know developable plate expansion and metal construction detailing or be willing to learn under my direction as your investment. Pay scale and relocation arrangements negotiable. See web site we are the North American agent for Ganley steel yacht plans and are developing a series of aluminum motor and sail yachts for our Strongall lisence we hold. Contact me at paulm-at-fairmetalboats-dot-com

2. CDBarry

CDBarry Senior Member

Article in Metal Fabrication

Nice looking tug yacht!

3. JEM

JEM Senior Member

Thought this was a personal ad at first! ;)

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.