Improvements to CP features

Discussion in 'Forum Questions and Suggestions' started by Guillermo, Feb 18, 2007.

1. Guillermo

Guillermo Ingeniero Naval

I think it could be useful to be able to delete from the users CP the old threads one doesn't want anymore to follow up (At least I do not know how to delete those); on the other hand, it would be nice to be able to add to oneself's threads of interest list those in which you have an interest in following up, but do not want to post.
    Cheers.

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

In your UserCP on the left menu see the "Subscribed Threads" section — click "List Subscriptions" and there you can delete the subscriptions and/or instant notifications you are no longer interested in (either one by one or a whole screen at a time by clicking the top checkbox)

On any individual thread you can also click the Thread Tools dropdown in the thread's top blue border to "Subscribe to this thread" to get notifications even if you haven't posted in the thread.

I think these two things are what you are after, but let me know if I've missed the boat.

3. Guillermo

Guillermo Ingeniero Naval

< Making forum information more accessible? | Yacht Designer Bible Poll >
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.