Choices

Discussion in 'Education' started by Rusty Bullet, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Rusty Bullet

Rusty Bullet New Member

Hi,

I have just recently completed a Physics and math postgraduate degree and have found myself in the position of having to decide the next step towards a job. The first thing that has come to mind is boat design and I think my mind is set.

My choice now is where to study so far I'm only considering 2 places of study.
    1. Southhampton Solent University, BEng (Hons) Yacht and Powercraft Design (Full Time) 3years.
    2. Bachelor of Engineering (Naval Architecture) in Tasmainia at AMC, 4years.

I have already been studying for 4.5years and the idea of going back for another 3-4 years is a little depressing but the idea of boat design has got me energized. What I'm hoping you guys can help me with is views of these 2 places of study or suggestions of other places of study.

As you can guess I have alot of factors to think about when moving to another country for x years to study, so any suggestion, views, advice or anything would be really appreciated.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.