book about project rescue boats or speed craft

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by mnl_crs, Feb 16, 2008.

1. mnl_crs

mnl_crs New Member

:!: :!: Is there any book that explains how to develop a project rescue boats or speed craft???:!: :!:

2. kazi_name03

kazi_name03 New Member

needs auto hydro software

sir,
    i am a std of naval architecture and marine engineering of Bangladesh.
    I have a lot of interest on using software of ship design. I have uses maxsurf for a few days. Now i need a autohydro software to develop my knowledge.Would u help me.Please.............................

3. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

mnl_crs You need the STALAG 4154 that I postd links too in the other thread. As far as I know there are no publicly published books that specifically relate to designing rescue boats. If you are intrested there is a lot of information about the USCG 47' Motor Surf Boat on the web and its design, as well as the older 44' MSB. I would use these as guidlines, and design your own. Allthough its hard to beat the 47' Allmost every nation with a CG is useing this design at present.

K9

1 person likes this.
  4. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

5. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

Many apologisies. I thought you guys decided to go with the 47MLB also. Otherwise I would definately have mentioned those designs.

Sorry.

K9

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.