partnership wanted

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by sronicker, Jan 30, 2005.

1. sronicker

sronicker Junior Member

Dilligent intelligent hardworking young man looking for canoe building partner. My parents and I have the tools and the space for the building process and I am looking for an experienced helper to help with the design and production of atleast one canoe. I am interested in doing this as a hobby/secondary income. I am interseted in either joining an established builder as a partner. I do not have very much personally in the area of tools or space needed to build a new canoe. I am a hard worker with a love of canoes and sailboats. I would also be interested in building small to medium sailboats for sale or for pleasure. Please contact me if you are interested. My hours of availability are durring the day. My email address is sam_michelle21404@hotmail.com I am in the springfield/dayton area of Ohio. Thanks, Sam

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.