Worse design

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by gonzo, Jan 26, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Thanks Will. I do deeply regret that I did not have the foresight to see PAR being affected by what boiled over. He was a gentleman and did not point fingers at anyone, but I wish the disrespect and rudeness had not been allowed to develop. Hindsight is always 20/20. I think it is important that as a community we all try and do better to maintain a positive constructive environment here, to treat people respectfully, and at the same time, to always show gratitude and respect for those who spend the most time providing valuable help to others. I will try to do my part to better enforce the basic forum rules, and I ask everyone to help me by staying on-topic, being courteous, constructive, and respectful even in disagreement. I appreciate everyone's contributions and I thank you for your help as we strive for a better 2010 going forward.

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

P.S. I am sorry to Gonzo that this thread was taken off course. He should also be respected as a contributor to the forum and we should do better in the future.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.