Sailboat wanted

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by Bqman, Feb 20, 2007.

1. Bqman

Bqman Junior Member

I don't know where to post this thread but I'm looking for a 22'-24' trailable sailboat. I live in Huntsville, AL so I don't want to go more than six hours to look or buy a boat. If anyone around this area has or knows someone with a boat please let me know. My email is bqamruzzaman@hotmail.com

2. korvello

korvello Senior Member

BQ...try gulport mississipi there are some hurricane damaged boats there, for litlle money and some for free if you're willing to do a little cleaning\ fixing.

3. Bqman

Bqman Junior Member

I've checked and I'm not. I'm looking for something I can put in the water and take off with. I don't need a project because my last one was a failure and I don't want to do any extensive work on a boat with the little knowledge of boats that I have. I'm looking for something to start off with that I can sail and learn at the same time.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.