CADground question

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by snakefeet, Jan 17, 2007.

1. snakefeet

snakefeet Junior Member

I have seen CADground mentioned here as a place to find CAD jobs. But has anyone had any success in using it or know someone who has?

Things that seem to good to be true - especially on the internet - usually are, so I am looking for some other peoples' opinions about the site.

Thanks

2. timgoz

timgoz Senior Member

Snake,

It's not Just on the internet, but in all aspects of life, that " if it sounds to good to be true, it probably is". Fact of life.

But big breaks coming your way is an equally true fact of life.

Sorry I have nothing to help you on your query. CAD caught my attention. I'm looking to finish a degree in the abave.

Take care.

TGoz

3. schwartze.mike

schwartze.mike New Member

Re:

I don't know about cadground, but I recently found www.cadlore.com - much better CAD place in my opinion.

They have free registration, cad projects and jobs section, cad forum, business and links directories, cad symbols section. And I have tried it and seems to work well for me.

best regards,

1 person likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.