new member, new product, introduction

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Jeff Walkowiak, Sep 24, 2004.

1. Jeff Walkowiak

Jeff Walkowiak cobra jet steering

I was sitting at my computer waiting for the next hurricane to visit us here in florida,Thats getting to be ridiculous , any way I noticed this site and all the different type of boat people that visit, Since my patented steering is for boats as well as jet skis ,I joined , I thought some of you may have some jet propelled watercraft and possibly an interest in my steering, and since I have owned boats for most of my life , I had a 14ft M F G with an old 40hp evinrude back in 1964 or 65 in mass. and have had all sorts of boats since that time, I have a web site for any one who is curious or just bored.It is www.cobrajetsteering.com if nothing else its different, so take a look when you have a few minutes , thanks, J T Walkowiak

2. Diya

Diya New Member

hello everybody,
    This is Diya here... nice to have found this forum..hope to have good time ahead here..I'm a newbie to this forum...I visit your web site and its really good...

Thanks
    Sailing Yachts

3. Submarine Tom

Submarine Tom Previous Member

Interesting idea Jeff.

Welcome to the forum.

What is that tiny picture of on your Home page? I have a graphics background and know that it's a common mistake to have photos that are too small. Either zoom in on the subject or, better yet, make the image much larger.

Cheers,

-Tom

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.