Wooden Boat Builder Needed

Discussion in 'Services & Employment' started by Timm, Dec 18, 2003.

1. Timm

Timm Senior Member

A client of mine needs to hire someone to help supervise construction of a series of 52' strip planked wooden trawlers for charter use. The yard is in Venezuela. Spanish fluency is helpful, but not necessary. If you think you would be interested, please contact me at the email address in my profile and I will put you in touch with them.

2. Holger28

Holger28 Junior Member

boatbuilder from germany

Hi
    My name is Holger, I am an 28 yeor old educated and professionel boat-builder.
    My skills are mainly wooden boats, fibreglass, and all metall jobs, except welding.
    Since years I am working outside country, everywhere in the world for different companies.
    I also have practise as supervisor for small and big yacht projects.
    I talk german, english, french and spanish.
    If you are interested in an high-skilled boatbuilder with the purpose of good quality work and high motivation, please contact me.

H.Schulte-Hillen
    e-mail: schulte-hillen@gmx.net

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.