Wiring Diagram Services?

Discussion in 'OnBoard Electronics & Controls' started by tuna_fan, May 28, 2020.

1. tuna_fan

tuna_fan New Member

DIY boat builder here...
    Currently rebuilding an older displacement hull lobster style boat, converting to an outboard.
    Does anyone know of a person or service that will generate a wiring diagram for me (that I can understand!) if I give them a list of what I want?
    ie, 2 banks, one "house" to run electronics, one "start" for engine starting only.
    aux lights: 2 x flood lights @ 10 amps
    aux lights: 2 x underwater lights @ 5 amps
    AC 40 amp battery charger / inverter
    live well pump @ 5 amps
    live well aerator @ 1 amp
    Electa Dyne hauler @ xx amps
    Sounder / GPS @ xx amps
    Radar @ xx amps
    Shore power
    you get it...

I need someone to give me a PRACTICAL plan that I can understand, with some guidance on how to lay it out, which components to purchase (blue seas panel # XX, blue seas switch # XX what size wires for what runs etc) and run the wiring. I can do the labor...

I don't want to have to learn all the ins and outs of ABYC standards to do this.... I do understand the basics, heat shrink butt connectors only, tinned wire only, must bond everything together, etc etc.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.