Windesign 4.0

Discussion in 'Software' started by lutor, Sep 8, 2005.

1. lutor

lutor Member

I am a Windesign user.
    I am searching the Windesign 4.0 version. I only need a demo, or an official program version without dongle, as I would like to evaluate it before to decide if it is the case to buy it.
    I know that the 4.0 version allow to use multiple foils, canting keel and asked Wolfson Unit a Demo but they haven't so I cannot evaluate the program and don't want to spend 2000 E for something I do not tested befor.

If someone can help me, please contact. The software is not heavy and I can receive it through mail.

Thank you in advance.
    :p

2. nico

nico Senior Member

Try to contact www.friendship-systems.com, they have a vpp available too.

Did you get an negative anwser from the Wolfson, or no reply?

3. lutor

lutor Member

Nico, thank you.
    No, I've contacted Wolfson Unit to ask a Demo, but they replied that they haven't a demo of Windesign 4.0. They also tell me that it is only possible to have the soft by paying 2000 €. But if I don't test it I can't pay...

So I will continue to search if someone can send me the soft, for test it. I don't need the dongle.

Ciao nico. :(