Scottie Craft

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by PTYFSHN, Jul 2, 2008.

1. PTYFSHN

PTYFSHN New Member

Just purchased a 27' Scottie Craft Miami, trying to research the company and to find out information about the boat itself. the boat was built in 1969, bought if off the original owner but had been semi-abandoned for some 5 years. decided to do away with the inboards and install a bracket and twin 200hp Mercury Optimax.

I have been in the ocean all my life but first time to "rebuild" a boat, any thoughts, comments, suggestions are very appreciated.

mj.

Attached Files:

2. Moser Cattle Co

Moser Cattle Co New Member

yea i was asking for some help i just got a 1968 scottie craft boat it is well kept been in storage for years and has a stait 6 mercruiser engine in it but the motor is taken out to rebuild and its missing the carbirator and exhaust manifold i was trying to see if anyone new how much it would be worth?:confused:

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.