1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Mold for Center Console needed

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by emeraldisler, Aug 8, 2011.

1. emeraldisler

emeraldisler Junior Member

I am looking to make some center console units. I need a mold 22-23 wide
    31-32 high and 19in ches deep. Does anyone have or know of one for sale that matches these dimensions
    Thanks

2. DOPatrick

DOPatrick Junior Member

there are several consoles online you can buy at that size and as long you are going to make them for personal use, just make a mold off them. a mold will cost you about $1500 dollars for a company to make thats production ready. the consoles from that size mold will sell for about 350 each so you would have to sell several to start making a profit.

3. emeraldisler

emeraldisler Junior Member

thanks, I thought I would go the easier route to begin.

4. philSweet

philSweet Senior Member

try Bob Chester at Tiki Watersports in Key Largo Fl. They have several console molds of decent but not top drawer quality for small boats. I built one of them.

1 person likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.