Christmas - Again...

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Sean Herron, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Sean Herron

Sean Herron Senior Member

Hello...

With all due respect for those in pain - I imagine they will have a go at us over these next few weeks - so - for those who have lost someone...

This is a bit edgy - but I am tired of things...

I have no claim - but I can say a prayer of thanks for those who make my life safe - to a lost cousin...

See http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibiVBUooDFY&feature=related ...

These men are not trained to be baby sitters or police - they are trained to kill and infiltrate - the later is up to their government - at home - currently the Bush 'ah bah bah bah'...

About as good as 'ah bah bah bah' - utter failure - for the working soldier - lots of oil soaked monies for the those who look down on us from the Penthouses ...

All I can offer is my thanks to the families involved in same - serious - thank you for your loss...

This is little or nothing really - from me - I hope you are doing the best you can - please carry on...

SH.

2. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

Heart felt Sean, well said buddy, of course they are doing their best, always did always will! No matter who's marines they are, once a marine always a marine! Yours ours or anybody elses! And don't forget the rest of the grunts out there, putting their lives on the line for us (and the great unwashed wether they want it or not). And the same goes for those who went before, thankee guys, great to have known a few and served with a few of 'ee

3. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Yes, it's that time of the year again. 2008 flew past at the speed of light, can't help thinking I'm missing out on something :D - maybe just the start and end of it ;)

Somewhere in all the rite marole I met a few nice guys also adicted to water (ok, in a dry kind of way). Means a lot to be able to just phone and you can talk to someone with a similar interest - Manie, Butch, Wynand (in alphabetic order :D)

A lot happened in this old year, and I have plans to make more happen in 2009 wrt boating. Can't wait.

Already talking too much crap again, so season's greetings, have a spirited and motivated time, rest up, post up, be healthy and wealthy and may we all get the wisdom to stay afloat forever.

And if I could add, may Frosty not disappear once in 2009 :D

4. Boatpride

Boatpride Boatpride

Sean,

you make a very good point. The world is not a fair or just place. Many solders die and it seems the global administrations count the cost in black gold - or electoral victory. It will be interesting to see what actually changes after the inauguration in January.

So this morning is a sunny Christmas day in UK. Have a cool yule and don't forgot those resolutions!

5. safewalrus

Boat' may I suggest very little................wit hall the will in the world it will take some time to disengage from anything, and will he want to, or be able to?

6. Boatpride

Boatpride Boatpride

Quick note to wish one and all health wealth and happiness for 2009.

7. safewalrus

Aye, Happy and prosperious (you'll be lucky) New Year to ye all!

the Walrus

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.