[Review] The 25th Shanghai International Boat Show -Part2

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by bingli, Apr 7, 2021.

1. bingli

bingli Junior Member

On Saturday, I visited the 25th Shanghai International Boat Show. The scale of the exhibition is very large, forming a technological zone featuring yachts and water sports, as well as a leisure zone featuring fishing and fishing equipments. This post will briefly introduce what I have seen, heard and felt at this yacht show in the form of pictures and texts.

01: Exhibition venue Part 2
    • 17-electric version of outboard motor
    [​IMG]

• 18-Trimaran
    [​IMG]

• 19-Jet Ski
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• 21-A yacht trading company
    [​IMG]

• 22-Brushed air cushion cloth
    [​IMG]

• 23-The sailing area, there are not so many people in this area, mostly are plastic boats
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

• Several yachts and quotations
    25-For relatively small boats, outboard motor are quite expensive, accounting for about 1/3 of the total price
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

03:Fishing and fishing gear area

The fishing area is relatively lively, and the fishing industry seems to be very large. No matter what kind of yacht, some fishing facilities will be equipped.

• 30-Fishing boat

[​IMG]

• 31-Forward displaying equipment on a boat, also a outboard motor.

[​IMG]

• 32-Models demonstrate fishing skills on site

[​IMG]

The end of the post, enjoy!

In addition, there are also some other companies and some equipment vendors. It is said that the COVID 19 has caused difficulties in exporting some yachts, and equipment vendors are turned out to develop the domestic market.

The above are some general information. If you have a need or are interested, please feel free to contact me and maybe we can get some more connections.

My email address: libing_hrb@163.com

Thanks.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.