Which are marketable online education degrees that I can specialize in?

Discussion in 'Education' started by Jose, Jul 16, 2008.

1. Jose

Jose New Member

Hi! I’d like to be an educator but I’m not sure which good education degrees that I can specialize in? The ones with good pay and don’t take so long to complete? I’d like to pursue the courses online.

2. DonaldSmith

DonaldSmith New Member

Re : Which are marketable online education degrees that I can specialize in?

There are several teaching and education career paths that you can take but you’ll have to have at least an idea which area of work you’d prefer. Do you like elementary teaching? What about special education? You could also acquire a bachelor’s degree in education first to see if you’ll enjoy teaching and working in education institutions. There are several resources our there with information on several specialization in online degree program. You go through and see if there’s any specialization that appeals to you. This is about making a career choice that suits your personality and goals, so take time to understand what you’ll be getting into. Good luck on your choices.