whats going on with China

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by watchkeeper, Nov 11, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. myark

myark Senior Member

QUOTE=WestVanHan Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaaaa oh please!!!!

A company on alibaba..with their only website being an alibaba page....using pictures stolen from other sites...yep I'll send them my $100k and trust their quality.:rolleyes:

westVanhan
    Please do not make contact with me any more and take your abuse to face book

2. swabbie

swabbie Previous Member

Hi WestVanHan, I requested the moderator block any further posts from this poster to this thread. He's obviously more interested in troll / chav behaviour than having a meaningful discussion that may include what he doesn't/can't agree with.

3. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

Unfortunately it appears this thread has degraded into a magnet for insults and personal attacks, rather than a good informative discussion at this point. Two people jabbing at and insulting each other isn't what this forum should be about.

Note: it's also very confusing with watchkeeper logging into swabbie's account or swabbie logging into watchkeeper's account -- when sharing a computer (or using an internet kiosk or library computer, etc.) please click the Log Out button on the top right after posting so that someone else doesn't post under your account.

The thread is being closed at this point. In the future, please everyone, take the jabs and personal attacks to some other site and let's please try to keep threads here polite and friendly to one another so that everyone can enjoy coming here to learn and share knowledge about the common interest in boats.

4. watchkeeper

watchkeeper Previous Member

Closed thread

Moderator, with respect I don't agree with your action of closing a viable thread because of some posts.

By your action you have complied with the one poster who insist his view of the subject matter is the only view permitted, that any other opinion on any matter incl. the subject was unacceptable.

If a poster begins harrasing & stalking posters, listing their information as a form of attempted intimidation then the poster should be banned, or blocked from the thread not the thread closed.

Other furums block or ban a poster for such abuse of the forum rather than close a discussion that is of interest to more than a few members.

5. Boat Design Net Moderator

Boat Design Net Moderator Moderator

Unfortunately the fact that you have posted under both watchkeeper and swabbie while jabbing at myark makes it very difficult to untangle. Using these two usernames seemingly for the purpose of jabbing at another member is not good. I'm very sorry that it didn't work out, but this isn't what the forum should be used for.

Again, please everyone, take jabs and personal attacks to some other site and let's please try to keep the forums here polite to one another so that everyone can enjoy coming here to learn and share knowledge about the common interest in boats.

1 person likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.