one man submersible

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by Archive, Jun 12, 2001.

1. Archive

Archive Senior Member

I would like to get some information on how I would go about making my design reality. I have designed a one man sub that would be able to cross the atlantic under its own power, if possible could you send me any
    information on submersibles, designers and people who I may contact for help or queries.
    Yours sincerely
    Jason Johannes

jason_johannes@hotmail.com

2. Archive

Archive Senior Member

I am a carreer submariner, after twenty years living on subs, we are still amazed at what can be done under. Just see what you can find about our four sea-labs that the US launched. Anyway, after 200 years of submarine history, within the US, you have plenty of designers before you. The germans are doing great things right now with those stirling hydrogen cell engines. We have captured some really cool home-made subs from some Brazilians, recently. They fibre-glassed two chris-craft hulls together clam-shell style, with an engine, an A/C unit, and a couple bottles of Ox.

3. opusom1

opusom1 Guest

biolegest

I am also looking for a submersible!! maybe we could help each other.Tell me more. Find me at opusom1@verizon.net thankyou.

4. yipster

yipster designer

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.