What Kind Of Boat is this?

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by pepper292, Mar 20, 2011.

1. pepper292

pepper292 New Member

I am inheriting a boat but the paperwork is lost and No one knows what Model or year it is. It is a starcraft that is all I can tell from pictures.It has a mini kithcen and a bunk under the Bow. I had been told as a kid it is sea worthy I am sure it is over 25' long. I hope there is some one boat savy out there that can tell me as I have already looked all over the web for pics of boats similar to this one.

***If any one else has the same problem of not knowing what kind of boat they have please post I don't want this to be a dead thread.***

Attached Files:

2. slow fred

slow fred Junior Member

I had a 1978, 26' Starcraft, aluminum cruiser, inline 6 cylinder Chevy, that looked like yours. It was a good boat.

3. slow fred

slow fred Junior Member

E-BAY has a 19' and a 23' advertised now.

4. Bglad

Bglad Senior Member

If it has a hull number you should be able to at least learn what year it is. If you know that you might find the model on nadaguides.com by looking up starcraft boats of that year. Transport Canada may also have information on the boat in its registration files.

5. Ike

Ike Senior Member

1 person likes this.
Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.