Awlgrip application seminar in S. Florida

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by aalbert, Sep 29, 2010.

1. aalbert

aalbert Junior Member

I am working with one of the big Awlgrip dealers here in S. Florida, to have a seminar put on here on the proper application of Awlgrip... I am trying to gauge the amount of interest, as well as drum up interest in having a seminar put on.

I know I am a new member to this site, but after having read the 500+ posts of the epic Awlgrip thread here, I felt that folks in S. Florida who are on this board might help raise the amount of people needed to make a seminar like this successful for all.

Please post here, if you are interested, and I will keep an eye on the post. The "epicenter" of this effort is at....

http://www.classicmako.com/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=34966

Regards,

Andy

2. mydauphin

mydauphin Senior Member

I am interested...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.