What is she? ~ Vintage trailerable twin keeler with arched companionway.

Discussion in 'Sailboats' started by s/v JESTER, Jan 17, 2020.

1. s/v JESTER

s/v JESTER Junior Member

I've run across another 'mystery' boat and would like to educate myself. Hopefully, with the help of this forum's vast reservoir of knowledge, I will discover her make and model! Any idea what she might be?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks in advance to all!

2. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

The sheerline reminds me of a Privateer 20, but the cabin is different.
    SailboatData.com - PRIVATEER 20 Sailboat https://sailboatdata.com/sailboat/privateer-20
    Van de Stadt designs often had arched companionways, but usually a bit more arch.

Re the twin keels, she was probably built in England - you could try asking on the PBO YBW Forum - I am sure that somebody on there will recognise her.
    Practical Boat Owner's Reader to Reader https://forums.ybw.com/index.php?forums/practical-boat-owners-reader-to-reader.13/

3. s/v JESTER

s/v JESTER Junior Member

Thank you bajansailor, I've posted this to PBO YBW and look forward to hearing from that forum as well.

bajansailor likes this.

4. bajansailor

bajansailor Marine Surveyor

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.