What have you done this weekend...?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Wynand N, Jul 6, 2008.

1. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

Why is it that we wrap our boats in blue

Attached Files:

2. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

The sea dried up there by you or is the trailer just stuck :D

Damn I get PO with everyone putting pictures up of their 'stuff' Maybe I must post a picture of my anchor chains :rolleyes:

The f city council already ripped me off 10k for the building plans, now they're coming out with all kinds of other crap I must pay. All this doesn't get anything done and doesn't add any value to what I want do do. Bunch of shitheads doing bugger all, just raking it in :( Big fight tomorrow - if you can get hold of someone. If not I'll just record the 50 tries and then do my own thing. Sick of this crap :(

3. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

To remind you of the blue yonder ? If it was brown or green you may not want to go out again :D

Butch, when are we going to paint that thing ? What is it again ? :D

4. StianM

StianM Senior Member

Stardet the weekend by wasting time sitting in the bushes with a shot gun ready to kill Bambi that newer showed up.

Oversleep ed the next morning while Bambi where eating breakfast just outside my window (that is what my nabour told me since she was awake)

Surfed the net to see if I can find a cheap engine to trow into the boat I'm considering to buy.

Went back to my second apartment (I live to far away from work to drive every day) and enjoyed some home made beer while surfing the internet some more.

5. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

Hell Fanie! Paint! I still need to fit the sheath ,mow the lawn feed the dogs moer the kidds,go to work scratch my nuts and so on and so on:D :D :D

6. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Better get a move on things there eh, it's almost next Christas again :D

Here in Gautengelengeleng it's Christmas for two months before Christmas.

7. masalai

masalai masalai

Was "My Nuts" a runner in the Melbourne Cup? to get scratched.... No one is talking anything than Melbourne Cup and horse racing along with spring fashion for the ladies..... At least a change from economic woes, US elections and suicide bombings/execution of the "Bali bombers"....

Not all gloom, the real estate agent seems confident of a sale soon..... So I am all buoyed up with expectation that I can get involved in my build soon.... and then I got three calls from call centres in India selling something???? - I reckon those Maliali's could smell money from 10,000 miles upwind... :D:D:D:D

8. harlemriverman

harlemriverman Senior Member

greeat pumpkin carving!

nice work on the pumpkin!

9. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

Well one more weekend gone **** that was fast. I took a boat day on Friday thinking I could get at least three days on the boat. Ha! rained all Saturday ****!(I want to post as many Fucks on this thread just to see how long Jeff is going to take before neg points:p :p :p :p ). Fitting underlay is a ***** I am covered in Sika and splinters:mad: . Saturday was spent on this site looking posting **** and looking for **** with some of the contributors. After working all day on the boat I for one don’t really need to talk about ******* boats please! SH needs to post more .I have no idea what he is trying to get over but hey SH you rock. If LJ is truly banned then **** this site. Much where are you hiding out and where is Safe .Economy got your tong(fingers)

10. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

He he Butchy, you sound like me just going to a local shop here :D

Glad you had such a great weekend tho :D

11. the1much

the1much hippie dreams

im hiding out here today,, hurt my neck this morning,, so not moving much today... sad i gotta hurt myself to get a day off hehe ;)

12. TeddyDiver

TeddyDiver Gollywobbler

On the sofa resting after fathers day.. My daughters (twins 10yrs) made a "chocolate cake" frying 1.5kg perfectly good chocolade on a pan so that the house was full of gray smoke.. eate some braverly.. Some hanky panky with my beautifull wife in the afternoon :D Could have a smoke but I'm quit with it.. Just blowing rings imaginary...

13. Butch .H

Butch .H Senior Member

Teddy Im having a smoke for you:) Fanie ek is die moer in vir die weer en van die doose vat kak in hierdie forum plaas.:D :D :D Much you need to post more bud.Some idiots need your attention:D

14. Fanie

Fanie Fanie

Ja wel, ek se mos altyd, party mense word sommer dadelik gestraf :D

15. masalai

masalai masalai

Jim, we can't let the Saffas have it all "Tahw eht kcuf od uoy kniht eseht dam riffak servol era gniyas?"...
    Bugger that is too difficult.....
    Butch "cuss" words should not have any impact, only when you threaten, slander, defame or get personal in abuse as it could cause litigation which would result in all sorts of difficulties for BDnet....
    Have you enabled an email service where all posts in threads you have posted in will be sent to you by email (including posts that are made, then deleted)... That is the way I keep up with interesting threads - just post a brief "Thank you I enjoyed reading up on this topic" and all other posts will be emailed to your address...

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.