What Happened to that boat?

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by mreoe4sure, May 4, 2011.

1. mreoe4sure

mreoe4sure who me

Does anyone remember what happened to the unique boat that was on many boat threads? I believe it was added to several times, they tried to launch it last year and it started to list and they did not finish launching it. They then started to add sponsons , then snow hit and it would be this year before it was to be relaunched , I believe it was owned by doctors, and thread titles were like { who needs a N.A. , etc ]. Did it get launched? did it float? did they go bankrupt? I believe a man named Peter was filming the whole project , from his own project next door. STEVE

2. KnottyBuoyz

KnottyBuoyz Provocateur & Raconteur

As far as I know it launched and is in service as a charter. Most of the info was pulled from the wooden boat forums. If you google "naval architects are a waste of money" you might find an archive with the posts.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.