What happened to Frosty ..I am worried

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by pistnbroke, Sep 28, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pistnbroke

pistnbroke I try

Cantancerous old sod he may be but we love him and miss him ...where are you ?

2. messabout

messabout Senior Member

Frosty posted in the Einsteinian thread on the Sept 26. Yes, we like the cantankerous old dude.

3. daiquiri

daiquiri Engineering and Design

He appears to be ok.

It's just that he has recently discovered the world of quantum physics and, as a consequence, has lost interest in boats and other primitive technology.

4. pistnbroke

pistnbroke I try

sounds about right to me ..given up Yanama modificaton then ...I bet

GO THE FROST.......y

5. troy2000

troy2000 Senior Member

He's also hanging out in the America's Default thread.... was there last night.

6. murdomack

murdomack New Member

You can read all his postings if you go to an old post of his and click on his name. From the menu click on "see all posts by Frosty" and you get them going back from his latest. He has posted about 8 times today.

7. IMP-ish

IMP-ish powerboater

8. masalai

masalai masalai

I guess Frosty misses his old "drivel" thread where all posts by whoever are "not to be taken as offensive", as the content is drivel and as such has no other function than to seek a "humorous jibe" in response... It worked well for a while... Laced with good Australian style repartee... Handle the content with a laugh and you are an 'honorary Australian'...

9. IMP-ish

IMP-ish powerboater

If you don't want people to take offense at
    keep the "sooo (sic) dumb" comment to yourself.

10. masalai

masalai masalai

hehehe, IMP-ish,
    Develop a 'thicker' skin and you will enjoy a visit to Australia...

11. IMP-ish

IMP-ish powerboater

Maybe I will try to enjoy horseradish and vinegar and the "USA dumb" comments won't be sour in comparison.

12. masalai

masalai masalai

There you go.... :D :p - - Fix in your mind that it is the others, as featured in the "reality show" from USA called "COPS", what a hoot.... "dumb and dumber" have nothing on those 'arrested' personalities, express my deep sympathies for the police having to deal with the likes of those "perpetrators of criminal activity", so filmed gleefully saying "Hi Mom" when they spot the camera...

Some of the "drunken offenders" in another "reality TV show" called BEACH PATROL are equally disrespectful of the behaviour expected of normal people... exposing themselves and urinating on the beach and nicely drunk from a keg they carried onto the beach...

That is the perception much of the world sees of USA... NOT good, and it is marketed as a must see show, and filmed in public, where it has to be seen as 'accepted and normal behaviour'?

13. whitepointer23

whitepointer23 Previous Member

beach patrol could be filmed at surfers or scarborough mas, you would get the same behaviour from aussies.

14. masalai

masalai masalai

But the one on Australian TV is 'quite sanitised' as TV's "Bondi Rescue"? - exporting and promoting the seamier side is not a good look by any country..... A new one from USA is on the insiders in prisons there - Does the world really need these shock and denigration TV productions? - - - - But then, I remembered that Australia did that "Underbelly" series... Oh well what is the world falling down to... I must be getting old...

15. whitepointer23

whitepointer23 Previous Member

point taken. talking about dumb, a policeman i spoke to once told me when he was working in melbourne on the booze bus a car that got waved through pulled up past them and the driver walked back to the booze bus van and ordered a hotdog. he was double the legal limit.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.