What Do We Think About Climate Change

Discussion in 'All Things Boats & Boating' started by Pericles, Feb 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Richard Atkin

Richard Atkin atn_atkin@hotmail.com

Just thought you might be curious to check out the following link:

http://andrewatkin3.googlepages.com/understandingmentalsickness

*Note: This is nothing to do with boat design.

Love from Andrew (Richard Atkin's brother).

2. safewalrus

safewalrus Ancient Marriner

If Arnold black wotsit can't be President of the USof A 'cos he wasn't born ther how come Washington made it?? He wasn't born there either!! Typical change the rules to suit - that's politicians for you!

Charlie this little old country (like America) has had some damn fine leaders - just not this century is all!!

3. masalai

masalai masalai

Oh but which century? - - You know very well that over time, history is modified to make everyone look good - well nearly everyone:D

4. safewalrus

Probably the tenth, eleventh and twelveth - no bloody colonials to worry us back then, we could plunder all we wanted and not give a damn!!

5. Pericles

Pericles Senior Member

Gentlemen,

Apologies. I could not dissect the video from the article, so you'll have to read a bit. :D :D It's worth waiting for though! :D :D :D :D

Pericles

6. Richard Atkin

Did you know that dumb people are unable to recognise the difference between a dumb person who pretends to be intelligent, and a person who is actually intelligent?
    A dumb person will believe that an intelligent person is someone who knows all the answers. If a person is running for president, he/she is taught to answer each question IMMEDIATELY. If there is more than a second of 'silent thinking time' after a question, then the dumb people will accuse the candidate of stalling or struggling, and therefore must be dumb....or hiding something. Dumb people don't pay much attention to the actual detail of what is being said. Instead, they focus more on the 'style' of the speaker.

This phenomena is well documented. Unfortunately, the people who would be best at running a country, are also the people who are most likely to screw up in front of the cameras.
    Most people are dumbish, to downright dumb...and many are borderline retarded. This means that you can't really attack the president for being dumb. You have to blame the people who voted for him.

Democracy is not a perfect system.
    This is why most countries, including the USA, do not function as a true democracy.

I am probably in the 'dumbish' category, because I hardly ever listen to politicians....and I am affected by their style or charisma. If Arnold ran for president, I would vote for him. Terminator 2 is the best movie ever made.

7. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Seeing her poll numbers falling (allegedly because Obama is more effective at showing "feminine" qualities (caring about people, openness, etc.), Hillary Clinton has apparently decided to try to go macho, launching all out attacks mocking him and his "vision". One problem is that she has never taken lessons to learn to project her voice without sounding like a shrill fishmonger. One commentator said being forced to listen to her attacking Obama could trigger complaints of torture to Amnesty International. :D :D

Shallow, I know.

8. Richard Atkin

9. Frosty

Frosty Previous Member

Oh really? ive never heard her speak. Theres usually a mad dash for the remote when I see her face on the box.

Oh did you see George Bush on Jay lenno a few days back. My missus thought it was him , she got right up to the Tv, She said"thats him isnt it" I said I-I-I dont know. Sounds like him!!

10. safewalrus

Dick why bother telling us your dumb, the majority on here are not that dumb to be able to work out who is dumb and who isn't! But it's nice to have our gut instincts confirmed, thankyou!

11. Richard Atkin

Walrus.....I can't find one of those little smiley faces that does the finger :D

Hey, just wondering why you call yourself safewalrus. Do you have a huge droopy moustache or something? That would be cool.

12. masalai

masalai masalai

He could have used "BatVampire" but his "K9's" are more the size of those on a Walrus, and the "safe" bit gives a non-threatening note to a vicious old *******.

13. Richard Atkin

LOL Masalai :D :D Vicious old *******....naaah....he's British, bastardness is to be expected.
    Besides, I think he was trying to bait me because of my false modesty. I'm an arrogant ******* sometimes. It's fair to say I have not met a dumb person in this forum. I still think the world is full of dumb people though.

14. masalai

masalai masalai

On behalf of Sir Walrus, a Royal Fellow of the Order of ********, I accept your inadvertent apology. - - I, Lord masalai, Illegitimate Claimant of the title, by birthright, do hereby decree...

15. charmc

charmc Senior Member

Safe VOB???:D :D

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.