what are these????

Discussion in 'Multihulls' started by Devooo, Jul 26, 2009.

1. Devooo

Devooo Junior Member

Can someone please tell me what these hulls are designed for? They are aprox 31 ft long and 7 ft wide at th[​IMG]e widest point

2. Devooo

Devooo Junior Member

3. marshmat

marshmat Senior Member

Slab sided, flat bottomed, low bridgedeck clearance, bridgedeck going right to the bow.... two unfinished hulls of a home-built condomaran, perhaps? I don't recognize the design, but it does look to be the kind of thing drawn more for ease of cheap construction than for ocean-crossing prowess. Likely intended to fit a lot of accommodation in a relatively small package that wouldn't have to go too far or too fast.

4. Devooo

Devooo Junior Member

They are foam cored also if this matters.... I was plning on doing a wood deck for a cheap condomaran So maybe i have the right hulls THanks

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.