A point of interest !!

Discussion in 'Fiberglass and Composite Boat Building' started by tunnels, Aug 1, 2012.

1. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

http://www.chinacompositesexpo.com/en/

The Shanghai composits show is in soon
    September 5th to 7 th visitors 9;00 am to 5;30 pm each day

I went 2011for the first time and was blown away . This year if its any indication of the boat show earlyer in this year will be even more awsome . :p:D:p:)

2. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

http://www.chinacompositesexpo.com/en/

The Shanghai Composits show is in soon
    September 5th to 7 th visitors 9;00 am to 5;30 pm each day

I went 2011 for the first time and was blown away . This year if its any indication of the boat show earlyer in this year with all the new and inovative and differant ideas will be even hugely more awsome . :eek:
    I found things at the show i had only ever read about in books years ago , glass with wood grain prints ,glass with hundreds of designs and patterns printed on it . Murals all printed on glass ready to make panels out of .
    The infused and decorative body panels for cars were the best quality i have ever seem and was impossible to Fault them in any way .
    The range of laminating gear was staggering ,rollers for every occassion and for each hand . plastic handles in a complete range of every colour in the rainbow and lots differant woods and you can get then personalised with your own name and or the companies name inscribed as well .
    I intend to spend lots more time and take lots a pictures this next tip !!. Just 4 weeks away :D :p;):)

3. tunnels

tunnels Previous Member

4. hoytedow

hoytedow Carbon Based Life Form

I will enjoy to look at the pictures.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.