Mirror 14 Marauder

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by jacktl1, Sep 28, 2008.

1. jacktl1

jacktl1 New Member

Hi,

I have a Marauder Mirror 14 boat designed by Peter Milne.

I am looking for other people who have these boats, know more about them, want to share any information about them... etc.. I want to know more about the boat that I have.

The one I have at the moment is the second, the last having met its demise at the hands of a bonfire - criminal I know.

Pls let me know if you have one.

Alternatively, you may have one and not know what it is. If you have an unknown boat about 15ft long with a tape measure red sails that have a large M on them, on a mast the same size as a fireball....

Rgds,
    Howard Miller

2. 29erHamish

29erHamish New Member

Mirror 14

Hi,
    We have two Mirror 14's in Burnham.
    One we are sailing, and one we are completely restoring, with new marine ply decks!
    We are keen to share information with you and see how the mirror 14 fleet is doing.

Hamish

3. Doug Lord

Doug Lord Flight Ready

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.