Westlawn ? "Lite" versus "Module 1"

Discussion in 'Education' started by MikeT, Oct 10, 2006.

1. MikeT

MikeT New Member

Hi,

I have a question for any Westlawn people that may be on here.

I'm about to sign up for the "Yacht Design Lite". I'm a mechanical designer in the medical industry now and would like to add this to my resume. If things go well I'll transfer and do the other 3 modules. I feel my resume would look better with "completed Yacht Design Lite" than "completed Module 1", but please correct me if I'm wrong. Also, I know which courses are in "Lite" and which courses are in "Module 1" but I'd like to know the differences in the assignments and projects assigned in one versus the other.

Thanks,
    Mike

2. westlawn5554X

westlawn5554X STUDENT

I think you need to ask Dave directly by contact Westlawn cause nobody else have the authority to explain better, cheers

3. MikeT

MikeT New Member

That was easier than I thought, I called the school and got Dave's extension from the automated directory. I feel more confident of my decision now. Looks like "Yacht Design Lite" is in my immediate future! Thanks for the suggestion!

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.