Westlawn anybody...

Discussion in 'Education' started by cgorricho, Aug 20, 2002.

1. cgorricho

cgorricho New Member

For I while I have been considering to start the Yacht Design distance education program at Westlawn Institute of Marine Technology.

If any of you has taken the same program or is familiar with it, could you please give me your opinion on it? Any comments are welcome. How is this school regarded in the industry? How updated are the contents and learning materials used? Are interactions with instructors in real time? What is the average time it would take to complete the 4 modules?

Regards,

CARLOS A.

2. Jeff

Jeff Moderator

Welcome to the forums Carlos.

I can't comment personally, but there have been a number of past threads on Westlawn which you might find useful - or have you already browsed through them?

( To keep things tidy I'm going to go ahead and move this thread to the Education forum. )

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.