Wellcraft Elite 21 Foot Cuddy Question

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by badbowtie, May 20, 2007.

1. badbowtie

badbowtie Junior Member

I looked at a 21 foot 86 wellcraft elite cuddy with a completly rebuilt 350 in it tonight the inetior is not that bad the back bench is the worse part and it is atleast usable for this summer. It had a soft floor in it so the guy added wood directly on top of the other floor so It is about 3/5 of a inch taller than it was supposed to be. It has a easy load tandam axle trailer with it. The cudy Is in nice condition just needs a new headliner in their. I know it is hard to say with out seeing it but what you think it is proably worth. I am also looking for some pictures of the 1986 21 foot wellcrafte elite cuddy cabin I can't find anything to say that is exactly what this is.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.