hey i need some educating so if u can help plzz do i appreciate greatly!

Discussion in 'Powerboats' started by Islandboy, Sep 8, 2006.

1. Islandboy

Islandboy Junior Member

im a 16 year old from the Bahamas and want to get into the field of marine engineering and mechanics ive got a few ideas that i really wud like to bring to reality and if someone would care to help me with wat the field is all about basic info that i need to learn and other info that u may think that i need to know these forums take to long to reply and stuff so if ur intrested in doin a little tutoring and if u have hotmail messanger add me at Island_on_Flames@hotmail.com u can send emails to if u dont have msn messanger.

thanks a lot i appreciate your help and time

2. futuredesigner

futuredesigner Junior Member

I asked the same question the other day and someone told me to download a free copy of freeship. It is a type of design software. Its to find the website just google freeship. Also read how to design a boat by John Teak.
    Good Luck

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.