Please helping I need general arrangement

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by ALWALID ALSAADI, Nov 26, 2010.

1. ALWALID ALSAADI

ALWALID ALSAADI New Member

I want to build a model for MV BAGHDAD . this ship built at Kherson shipyard at 1971 (DRY-CARGO VESSELS - Project 595E) the real specifications of it :

Length, o.a. - 155.5 m
    Breadth - 20.6 m
    Depth - 12.3 m
    Draft - 9.0 m
    DWT - 13650
    Main Engine power - 9,000 h.p.
    Speed - 17 knots
    Displacement - 18,400 t
    Cargo Capacity - 11,200

Please do not let me down I have spent months looking for General Arrangement Plan and Hull Line and Super structure and blueprints of it . This great ship means a lot to me I barely love with herself. My father Chief Engineer Khalid Al-Saadi had been working on board and I spent my childhood Most "on board. When it was destroyed I felt as if I lost something of the most expensive things on my heart.

I was contact Kherson but the lost the design papers.

Please.. Please.. please.. kindly try to help me for gotting the General Arrangement Plan and Hull Line and Super structure and blueprints of project 595E.

Attached Files:

2. Landlubber

Landlubber Senior Member

1 person likes this.
  3. PAR

PAR Yacht Designer/Builder

The design team and/or the builder will be your best chance at finding plans for this ship, but don't hold your breath waiting for good luck. I say this because it seems many of the old USSR "business endeavors", have very poor records keeping and that much of this records keeping, has been used as fire starter in the wood stoves of the now defunct ship yard employees in the former Soviet Union.

4. ALWALID ALSAADI

Thank you for your reply. i am waiting your help. i had been contacted the shipyard and the design company but they told me that they lost the papers

5. apex1

apex1 Guest

That seems to be a old German design by the late Professor Cäsar Pinnau.* Quite some of them came to the former USSR when the times went to more modern ships.

Not sure if that helps, Pinnau is long gone and has no successors, but might narrow your search.

Regards
    Richard

*in collaboration with HDW Hamburg

6. ALWALID ALSAADI

Thank you Apex1. there were six sisters ships built for Germany and port of them was Hamburg can you help me by contact the company if they had the General Arrangement Plan of them .
    Ships name and IMO as below:

IMO 6825672, Build year 1968,MV Brunskamp, Germany, 9890, Khersonskiy SZ, 1318
    IMO 6901581, Build year 1968,MV Brunshagen, Germany, 9883, Khersonskiy SZ, 1320
    IMO 7032856, Build year 1970,MV Brunshorst, Germany, 9874, Khersonskiy SZ, 1324
    IMO 7032868, Build year 1970,MV Brunstorf, Germany - Pongola, 9866, Khersonskiy SZ
    IMO 7044134, Build year 1970,MV Brunshain, Germany, 9870, Khersonskiy SZ, 1326
    IMO 7044122, Build year 1970,MV Brunsbrock, Germany, 9894, Khersonskiy SZ, 1327

7. apex1

apex1 Guest

Reederei Bruns in Hamburg will assist.

http://www.schulte-bruns.de/

regards to them, from a old "Fischkopp", restoring the "Övelgönne" ships, they shall give you what they have.

hope that helps.

Regards
    Richard

8. ALWALID ALSAADI

Thank you very much

9. mark775

mark775 Guest

.Wow!

10. apex1

apex1 Guest

In German that is "Wuff"........

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.