Wave Tank Question

Discussion in 'Hydrodynamics and Aerodynamics' started by tropostudio, Nov 16, 2021.

1. tropostudio

tropostudio Junior Member

Thanks John! Carderock is incredible

Too funny - my nephew, a plastics engineer, showed me this a few days ago (I ask him lots of questions re. tank seals and such). We were both amazed at how DRY that dry-back setup looked in the tour. Inquiring minds wanna know what the material is for the bellowframs and how they stay on top of the wear?

Progress on my own endeavors is slow. I've lined up materials and help to put together a ~24' x 2' x 2' test tank, comprised of 3 each 8' modules. 2D will suffice for now, especially as this project is self-funded. My shop isn't that big , and it'll be consuming space for quite some time.