Water Trapped in Hull on a 3070 Pursuit

Discussion in 'Boat Design' started by skeller, Oct 3, 2016.

1. skeller

skeller New Member

I have a 2004 Pursuit 3070 Express with outboard motors. After coming across the gulf in 10ft seas... Crazy experience but happy the boat performed well. The boat now leans to the starboard side both sitting still but really noticeable when cruising. Needs the trim tabs to stabilize. My belief is there is water caught up in the front right side of the boat but I can't seem to find any access or drawings that might help find the trapped water. I have taken the boat apart as much as possible to assure there wasn't something causing the boat to lisp to one side. Also checked to make sure tanks were evenly filled and no holding tanks filled that would cause problems.

So my question is... Has anyone with a Pursuit experienced their boat trapping water in the hull that might provide me some idea how to resolve? I did hear of a Tiara holding water behind the anchor locker but never heard how it was resolved. Would appreciate anyone's input that can help resolve the problem.

Thxs

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.