powercat 28'

Discussion in 'Boatbuilding' started by sealioncro, Oct 20, 2008.

1. sealioncro

sealioncro Junior Member

i am very interested for producing of powercat. i have prepared documentations in Croatia boat register. i have workshop for that job.
    my first plan is make boat in west system, and than take matrix from original for next boat. this cat is familly boat with 5 berts in three separated spaces, twc, galley, and big saloon, fly bridge...
    i am 40 and i have lot of experiance in boat jobs and now is time, i think, for something seriously. what is my interest?
    i have all components for this job, but in same time I need partner for second part of job, for marketing.if you don't visit some of world boat fair you don't need to do that.
    if there is somebody interested for something like that please contact me on www.stolarskaradiona.com. than i can approve my design. thank you ( excuse me for imperfect english) Samir Surac, Croatia
    Edit/Delete Message

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.