1. The Marketplace Forums can be useful for members who know one another well from forum discussions and offline communications and wish to post boatbuilding tools, drafting tools, molds and tooling, and other professional equipment for sale or trade. However, caution and good judgement should always be used. Especially when considering any business with anyone not already well known to you and trusted, due diligence must be used to confirm details and identity and be sure the transaction is safe before any money or property changes hands. Always use good judgement and perform due dilligence and follow these guidelines.

Canoe Moulds for sale

Discussion in 'Boat Molds' started by Taiga Endeavors, Aug 26, 2008.

1. Taiga Endeavors

Taiga Endeavors New Member

I am tired of fibreglass and i am getting out of the business.
    I have 9 Canoe moulds for sale.

These moulds are what's left of the Wolverine Canoe Company that operated in Wawa On, from 1988 to 1996 and by myself for the last couple of years.

the canoes are based on the chesnut olgivy henry model... basically a nice flatbottom canoe with a ton of tumblehome. The canoe is bomber stable and looks great. Great for families, boy scouts and fishing.
    I haven't built any of the square or y sterns for many many years as i've never liked motors.
    All the moulds are split moulds and the forming hardware is included.

here's what i have.
    2- 16 ft double end.
    1- 15ft double end
    3- 14 ft double end
    1 14 ft square stern.
    1 17 ft square stern
    1 18 ft y stern.

Asking price for the lot is $36,000. this is negotiable if you pick up.

Located in Belle Valle Ontario.

Serious inquires only. Email me for pictures of the moulds.

Thanks

2. northerntam

northerntam New Member

Wolverine Canoes

Hi, From 1973-76 I lived on the Wolverine Canoe property ... my stepfather, Jim Fanning, worked for Nester Airchuck at Wolverine. I've been trying to locate and purchase one of the canoes ... I'd really appreciate any info./help you could give me. Thanks, Bruce Forget 705-752-1197

3. Cobra1

Cobra1 Junior Member

If you right click on the posters name and select "view public profile" it will tell you the last time they were active. Some time their just a one post wonder and you never hear from them again.

4. Knut Sand

Knut Sand Senior Member

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.