Wanted: Marine designer who thinks out-of-the-box.

Discussion in 'Projects & Proposals' started by Carlazzomark, Aug 9, 2007.

1. AmnonMikeCohen

AmnonMikeCohen Inventor

Viva Skeptics Of The World!

One thing I have learned here, in less than a week; and it is, that there are more of you self fooling people here, than the needed good trusting open minded wise people sought for advancing the maritime industry by first, just trusting truth and being helpful in the process of rewarding-referrals of good business opportunities set for taking new important products and services for successful introduction into the markets of the maritime industry.
    Also, I have witnessed, that there may be now less members here, who may be willing to be helpful in bringing my exclusive new knowhow to the industry, especially with already so much dirt throwing into my good honest thread with conservative information on a highly valued business-development project, by these very same small group of self-fooling self-feeders persons creates, shameless persons who in most cases are not even credible enough to be using their real names and post a true personal profile, and within this one week, I have only witnessed 2 credible members who are not part of the negative self feeding crowd of doubters and free spinning intellectuals who are focused on insulting only, if they do not get theirs expectations in theirs ways.
    This are my sad findings, for otherwise fine website!

This is how, in life, disinformation gets more respect then information - but it is like entering a bad bar where bad drinks are served, and I do not drink or medicate my spirit and pure sole, virtues which this crowd must lack.

Where honest pictures and word are not accepted, why should a smart inventor want to put more on such troubled waters?

So you said it best, unfortunately I still see that the force of VIVA SKEPTICS OF THE WORLD! is very strong in this forum.

Now For the members who are above those who has no anchor of hope in my truths and facts plus invention, you are very welcomed to write directly to me, as the 2 better members have done, and you will have more respectful sharing of opportunity and documented facts

2. Kay9

Kay9 1600T Master

3. CharlieCobra

CharlieCobra Junior Member

Funny stuff.

Forum posts represent the experience, opinion, and view of individual users. Boat Design Net does not necessarily endorse nor share the view of each individual post.
When making potentially dangerous or financial decisions, always employ and consult appropriate professionals. Your circumstances or experience may be different.